- Oral Surgery (Wisdom teeth and extractions)
- Restorative Dentistry (white fillings, porcelain crowns and bridges – 2 day dentures)
- Cosmetic Dentistry (bonding, bridges, porcelain veneers, cosmetic tooth manicuring, Smile Makeovers
- Implants (Single tooth or full mouth implants)
- Periodontics (Gum treatments, oral hygiene instructions, dietary consults)
- Preventive Dentistry (Regular checkups, cleanings and oral hygiene measures)
- Endodontics (Root canals and tooth rebuilding)
- Sleep Apnea (Upon a sleep phisicians request we will fabricate sleep apnea as well as snoring devices)
Preventive dentistry is our goal for every patient. It involves the daily care, good nutrition, and periodic checkups and cleanings that maintain good dental health already achieved.
Restorative dentistry is basic repair of the mouth. We mend broken or leaking fillings, build crowns and bridges, place and maintain implants, fit partial and full dentures, realign your bite. Where necessary, gum disease is treated, or root canal therapy recommended.
The prevailing belief behind restorative dentistry is a simple one: you keep all your teeth for all your life.